Have you followed all the steps of my how to get laid on Tinder guide and are still getting no matches on Tinder? Try this sneaky trick to get more matches on Tinder instantly.
Why You’ve Been Getting No Matches on Tinder
You’ve heard it time and time again. Tinder is a numbers game. When women use Tinder, they’re faced with the chore of having to flick through hundreds and hundreds of photos before they find one guy who looks 1. not like a douche, 2. like he has more interests than just movies, music and the gym, and 3. like he can message us for more than a minute before asking for sex.
Swiping left is a woman’s default action on Tinder
The sad reality is that for women, our default action on Tinder is to swipe left and pass on profiles. Sometimes we can be on such a roll that we accidentally swipe left on guys who we would have wanted to swipe right on. I do it all the time and it’s probably why I too find that I get no matches on Tinder.
How to Get More Matches on Tinder
If you’ve already put your best photo up on Tinder and are still getting no matches, you may just have to employ a sneaky little trick to get women to pause on your profile. By making your profile photo appear ‘special’, this trick will cause women to pause on your profile, giving us longer to consider whether we want to
sleep with get to know you.
This trick requires you to have access to layered image editing software like Photoshop. There’s probably an app out there that can do this, but I don’t know of any off the top of my head. If you really can’t do this on your own, post a link to your Tinder profile picture in the comments and I’ll see what I can do.
- Click on the ‘match of the day’ PNG file above to open the full-sized version and save it to your computer.
- Use an image editor like Photoshop to open a photo that you intend to use as your Tinder profile photo.
- Resize and crop your Tinder profile photo to 800 pixels wide and 800 pixels high.
- Open the ‘match of the day’ file in Photoshop, click ‘Edit -> Select All’ and then ‘Copy’.
- Go to your cropped Tinder profile photo and click ‘Paste’. The ‘match of the day’ overlay should position itself perfectly over the top of your Tinder profile photo. If the ‘match of the day’ bar cuts off your photo too much, reposition your Tinder profile photo for maximum sexiness.
- Save the image to your computer and then upload it to an album on Facebook. I suggest uploading it to a private album unless you want all your Facebook friends to find out that you’re Tinder’s match of the day.
- Open the Tinder app, go to your photos and select the photo from your Facebook album.
- Swipe right on everyone and see what happens.
Will this Help Me Get More Tinder Matches?
Will this Tinder trick work for you? I really can’t guarantee anything. Some women will think you’re a sly fox and swipe left as a matter of principle, while other women may think that the trick is cute (and perhaps you are too) and use it as an excuse to strike up conversation with you. It might just be the conversation starter you need to spark tonight’s Tinder romance. Give it a try. If you’re already getting no matches on Tinder, then what do you have to lose?Let us know what success you have with this Tinder trick in the comments below.