Acceptance of Terms
By visiting http://www.discoverhow.net or any of its pages, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Service and accept the terms of this Disclaimer.
This website and its content are provided “as is” and without any representations or warranties, either express or implied.
Without affecting the generality of the foregoing paragraph, DiscoverHow.net does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any matter, you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
DiscoverHow.net will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if DiscoverHow.net has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit DiscoverHow.net’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by DiscoverHow.net’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of DiscoverHow.net; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for DiscoverHow.net to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect DiscoverHow.net’s owners, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as DiscoverHow.net.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.