Our aim is to encourage the reader to ‘discover how’ to do something new in the areas of food, life, love, style, tech and travel. DiscoverHow may feature content such as:
- Interesting new fusion recipes that you can try at home
- How to date a 90s kid
- Tips for scoring with the latest smartwatch dating app
- Productivity hacks for your dog
- Ways of harnessing the power of the third eye
- The top 5 ways to shred your glutes in time for summer
- This year’s top 5 hipster fashion trends
The guides must not be mere parody; the reader must be able to apply the knowledge gained from the guide in some way.
How You Can Write for DiscoverHow
This is the perfect opportunity for students and emerging writers to get paid to put their work in front of thousands of readers. We will attribute all work to your name and even link back to your blog or website in the byline.
You will get to write about topics that you are passionate about. You simply come up with a list of article topics for us to approve, and we’ll give you the go ahead to write about the ones that we think will appeal to our readers the most.
We’re paying the following (in AUD):
- $5 per 400+ word article
- $7.5 per 400+ word ‘how to’ guide
- $10 per 400+ word ‘how to’ guide with at least one original, high quality photo of the subject matter
All submissions must be 100% original and pass Copyscape plagiarism detection. You must give us copyright and exclusivity over the work.